send your profile at..... an...@hevar.com

*This is still open. Can we have good Sr. Systems Analyst profiles on this
one. If there is any issue with the rates please call me*

Location: MN

Duration: 6 Months

Client: Healthcare

Interview: Phone

Visa: H1B, GC and EAD

*Strong Systems Analyst with Healthcare, portal experience would be nice*.
Needs to have requirements gathering and writing,   Must have clear
English.  Send me your two best resume*, I am giving this to you exclusively
*

* *

*Senior Systems Analyst*
A System Analyst resource needed to support the esync Health and Wellness
portal onboarding efforts for 2013.
*The Primary Responsibilities for this position:*

·         Working with the business team to extract system requirements for
the IT development team for the esync portal

·         Facilitating requirement reviews and final project approvals

·         Facilitate the gathering of application/reporting requirements
from various business areas through interviews, in-person, and JAD sessions

·         Be able to ask the right questions to get to the real business
needs and dive deeper into initial business requests

·         Analyze business requests and be able to make technology needs
and requirement assessments to meet the strategic direction of the
organization

·         Creating application requirement (functional and non-functional)
documentation and system specifications for system development

·         Document requirements in various methods, including process
flows, activity diagrams, application and/ data flows, use case formats

·         Acting as the liaison for the business segments during project
development lifecycle

·         Working with the business leaders, training, production support
and QA teams to understand the existing and new system functionality as
needed

·         Supporting quality assurance through review of test cases

·         Assist QA group in identifying and writing test scenarios that
map to the defined system requirements

·         Support business users during the user acceptance testing phase

*Required Skills:*

·         Systems Analyst experience

·         Excellent communication skills

Thanks and Regards,

*Anuj Kumar Gaur*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Hevar Systems,Inc***

1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038
Ph: 9727824504  Fax: 866-542-2082
E-mail:   an...@hevar.com <ta...@hevar.com>

Website: www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      k.anujg...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>