send your profile at..... an...@hevar.com

Mobile industry

Phone Hire

San Diego California

H1B

*Need someone from PST only..*

We are looking for a consultant as Senior Engineer to be part of the Design
Services Engineering team. This is a very dynamic and fast-paced
environment where you will be required to multi-task and adjust priorities
to meet production schedules of our customers we are supporting. If you
like the start-up environment, then this is for you. You will need to have
a depth and breadth of knowledge to be able to tackle a broad range of
topics from Wi-Fi/DSRC to modem designs. Duties will be to support internal
and external customers, designing and supporting integration of embedded
devices targeting new verticals such as Automotive and smart energy, and
supporting OEM's / external customers with getting their products to market.

Skills Need:
*• Must have 8+ years developing for embedded devices and operating systems*

*• Must have 8+ years of developing applications utilizing C/C++.• Must
have experience with Perl scripting.• Must have experience with 3G/4G
wireless technologies (CDMA, UMTS, LTE)• Experience with PPP, AT commands,
etc.*

Preferences:
• Experience with RTOS's such as ThreadX, VxWorks, Nucleus, etc. is
strongly desired.
• Experience with microprocessor architecture, and embedded systems
programming concepts and implementation constrains, such as ISR handlers,
etc.
• Excellent hardware and software debug skills.
• Experience debugging JTAG-enabled devices, experience with Lauterbach
Trace32 strongly desired.
• Understanding of various development tools, including make/makefiles ,
etc.
• Experience with embedded Linux.
• Hardware design experience strongly desired, including FPGA RTL coding,
etc.
• Must have broad background and expertise in more than one area, such as
Memory technologies, bus architectures, serial/parallel bus interfaces,
etc...
• Must be experienced with new hardware board bring-up
Broad system architecture background, including understanding of IPC/RPC
and multi-processor architectures
Thanks and Regards,

*Anuj Kumar Gaur*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Hevar Systems,Inc*

1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038
Ph: 9727824504  Fax: 866-542-2082
E-mail:   an...@hevar.com <ta...@hevar.com>

Website: www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      k.anujg...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>