Hello Partner,

Below is the summary of some of our direct client/prime vendor’s open
requirements as of now. Please share the profiles of your available
matching consultants for these role as soon as possible.

Also kindly include my email id ‘bhav...@3sbc.com’ in your
requirement/hotlist distribution list as we also have experienced resources
on our payroll looking for new projects on their various technologies.

*Job Title:* Oracle TCA Conversion Lead Developer

*Start Date:* 1/6/2014

*End Date:* 6/30/2014

*Location:*Northfield, IL, US

*Qualifications:*
Prefer local Consultants

Will be responsible for Architecting and developing conversion programs for
migrating data to the Oracle EBS TCA tables / structure.   Candidate will
need deep knowledge of the Oracle EBS TCA tables and data architecture.

Required Skills
- Must have 5 years prior experience leading and developing conversions
programs using PL/SQL.
- Oracle CRM R12 Consultant with former implementation and/or upgrade
experience.
Specifically in CRM, experience with the Customers On-line, TCA, DQM, and
Customer Data Hub module expertise is necessary. Candidate must be able to
be a Lead in the aforementioned modules
- Expert knowledge of Oracle CRM data structures, configuration and setup,
and business processes within the application is required.
- Detailed functional knowledge of Oracle Customer Online Super user,
Oracle Customer Data Librarian and Trading Community Manager.
- 3 years experience with TCA Architecture
- Strong Oracle SQL and Data analysis skills
- Excellent customer data conversion experience

--

Thanks and Regards….!

Bhavana

IT Recruiter

281-823-9222 x 545

bhav...@3sbc.com

www.3sbc.com

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of 3S Business Corporation. It is intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or
use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,
3S Business Corporation does not accept any liability for virus infected
mails.