*Send available consultants profile at.......  **re...@softsensesys.com
<a...@softsensesys.com>*

*6785 Oracle Architect: Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and SOA*

Location: Elkton, MD 21921

Position Type: Contract

*Interview Process: Phone to hire*

*Project Overview*

Our client's Interfaces and Integrations team is currently upgrading from
Oracle 10g to 11g to a true SOA from BPEL.  There are OSB proxies between
11g and their ERP system (JD Edwards Enterprise 1) and we are targeting our
search for an Architect with a heavy concentration in OSB (Oracle Service
Bus) and SOA to work on the architecture and development work that needs to
be done.  We want to provide our client with a consultant who is
self-motivated; willing to ask questions/provide potential ways that things
could be done better.  This is a unique company and they value your input
and assistance!

*Required Skills:*

    Demonstrated experience working as an Architect with experience
doing SOA-OSB
Architecture design with experience in development

    Solid and recent experience with Oracle Service Bus (OSB)

    Solid and recent experience with    Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)

    Oracle 11g

    PL/SQL development

    Self-motivated, dedicated to helping improving processes

*About our Client*

Our client is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial
innovation, integrity, and teamwork. *.  Their products provide innovative
solutions throughout the industry, in next-generation electronics, for
medical products, and with high-performance fabrics. * Our client
consistently ranks as a great workplace and has established a solid
reputation as a product, industry, and technology leader worldwide.

*Anuj*

* SoftSense Solutions 1610 SE Bristol Drive Waukee, IA 50263*

*Phone No: 5158975039*

* Fax: 866-805-2430 Email:**re...@softsensesys.com* <a...@softsensesys.com>

Disclaimer :- This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of
SOFTSENSE. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
delete all copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not disseminate this
message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient.