*I HAVE MULTIPLE REQUIREMENTS //// PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY
CONSULTANTS FOR THE BELOW POSITIONS*

*#1*
*.Net Developer*

*St Louis,MO6 +Months ContractF2F interview*

I don’t have a formal job description, but looking for a C# developer

*#2*

*Linix Script Developer 3-6 month contract St. Louis or Columbia, MD*
*F2F Required*

I don’t have a formal job description, but looking for a Linux
Script developer

*#3*

*Business AnalystsSt Louis,MO6 +Months Contract*
*F2F Required*

*Required Skills:*
Business Analysts w/ strong SQL
Healthcare preferred

*Thanks & Regards*
*Anthony Michael *
*Voice:* 201-257-5081 ext 163
*Email*: anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com
                  *G-mail* : anthony.catamerica

*Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*