Please Reply with Profile on-
chirag.sa...@thegea.com

*Hi , *
*Warm greetings from Global Economic Advantage!! *

We have the following opening with us. Reply me back with your updated
resume.

*Position    :  Big Data Architect*

*Location: Quincy, MA*

*Duration   :  6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

·         +    5 years of working experience with Cloudera technology.

·         Experience as Big data Architect and or worked with development
and administration

·         Experience with certification/installation and security awareness
with Cloudera’s Distribution

·         Oracle Big Data Appliance experience a plus

·         Experience with utilizing Big Data as a history data store with
query offloading from Exadata/Teradata a plus.

·         The individual will be responsible for the Bid Data platform
including setup, creating security standards and production readiness prior
to go live.

·         Be able to manage all aspects of support including working with
application teams and other support teams. Establish working relationship
with vendors and develop escalation metrics including RACI charts.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Chirag Sapra*

*Recruiter*

*Global Economic Advantage Inc.*

*(An ISO 9001-2008 Certified Company)*

*4320,  Winfield Road,*

*Cornerstone@Cantera*

*Suite 200, Warrenville, IL 60555 UNITED STATES *

*Tel : 630-281-2396 Ext. 962*

*Email - **chirag.sa...@thegea.com* <umesh.sha...@thegea.com>