Hi,

We currently have an opportunity for a *UI Developers *with a major company
in multiple locations*.*

Please review the job description below.  If you are qualified and
interested in pursuing this opportunity, please send me an e-mail with your
Updated Resume; if you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone
number so I can reach you.  In considering candidates, time is of the
essence, so please respond ASAP.

*Title: UI Developer*

*Employment Type: Contract*

*Duration: 24 Months Contract*

*Skills Required:  *

*Position 1:*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Skills*

*Weightage (out of 100)*

AJAX

75%

JavaScript

100%

JSON

100%

Promise JS

50%

Require JS

75%

Wire JS

75%

handlebars

25%

ractive

25%

jQuery

50%

*Position 2:*

*Location: SFO, CA*

*Skills*

*Weightage (out of 100)*

HTML 5

60%

CSS 3

60%

AJAX

60%

JavaScript

80%

JSON

70%

Node JS

50%

Angular JS

70%

Promise JS

30%

Flight JS

30%

Require JS

40%

Wire JS

40%

Java integration

Responsive web design (bootstrap)

60%

.NET integration

jQuery

80%

*Position 3:*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Skills*

*Preferred Weightage (out of 100)*

HTML 5

50%

CSS 3

50%

AJAX

70%

JavaScript

100%

JSON

100%

Node JS

60%

Angular JS

30%

Promise JS

100%

Require JS

70%

Java integration

30%

 I look forward to working with you.

*CodeForce Ranked # 57 on Forbes listings for “America’s Most Promising
Companies”*

*http://www.forbes.com/most-promising-companies/list/*
<http://www.forbes.com/most-promising-companies/list/>

*http://www.forbes.com/companies/codeforce-360/*
<http://www.forbes.com/companies/codeforce-360/>

Thanks and Regards,

Suresh CH|IT Recruiter

*CODEFORCE 360 | USA*

ERP & IT SERVICES | Consulting – Development – Staffing

| Direct Line: 770-410-7770*371 |Off: 770-410-7770 Ext: 398 |Fax:
770-410-7737  |

E-mail: sures...@codeforce.com

*Office Locations:*

11381 Southbridge Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30022