Hi

Please let me know if you have any available resources to
*kishore...@cybsearch.com
<kishore...@cybsearch.com>*

Sr. ODI Consultant

Duration:3 months

Location – Harrisburg, PA

1 week onsite, rest remote

A.            Provide technical assistance with Oracle Data Integrator
(“ODI”) 12c product, including, but not limited to, ODI agent
location/deployment options and corresponding benefits/trade-offs.

B.            Review the existing ODI modules created for the interaction
between source data systems, data warehouse staging area and target star
schema residing on an Oracle data warehouse.

C.            Review the ODI design and coding techniques to increase
performance and functionality of job restart to achieve consistent Extract,
Transfer, Load (“ETL”) execution.

Kishore Kumar

Sr. Recruiter

*Cybersearch, Ltd* <http://www.cybsearch.com/>