We are looking for an *Java/JMS Technology Lead *to support world’s leader
in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global
organizations client.

This is a *3- 6 months Contract *Position based in *Houston,TX*

*Role: Java/JMS Technology Lead*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 3-6 months Contract*

*Experience: 5-8 Years*

*Rate: 55*

*Extension: Yes*

*Job Description:*

As a Technology Lead, you will be part of team developing Java based
solutions to our energy clients. You will capture requirements, create
detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the
deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the
objective of providing value-adding solutions that enable our clients to
meet the changing needs of the global landscape.

Qualifications

Basic

•          A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent or three
years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
education.

•          Relevant experience of 5 to 8 years with listed Technical and
Soft Skills.

Technical Skills – Must Have

•          Experience in Java technologies for enterprises

•          Strong in JMS knowledge

•          Working knowledge of Spring

•          Understand software development in agile model

Technical Skills – Preferred

•          Working knowledge of Spring XD (not mandatory)

•          Knowledge of Pivotal

Soft Skills

•          Requirement Gathering Skills

•          Planning and co-ordination skills.

•          Experience in working in a diverse team with ability to interact
and share knowledge with multi location team.

•          Excellent verbal and written communication.

•          Should have experience in handling teams and working with
multiple business stakeholders

*     Thanks and regards.*

*       suresh Kotturu*

 *O : 281-823-9222 X 528|**F : 281-823-9225 |  **E :suresh.kott...@3sbc.com