Hi ,

I am Lavan.Geesa from Nexera Solutions. We do have urgent requirement for
our client.

Please find the below requirement & if you feel comfortable forward your
updated resume along with the rate

to  lavan.ge...@nexerasolution.com  so that I can get back to you.

Job Title

SAP BO Admin

Duration

Location

Stamford, CT

Skills

Applicant profile:
• Hold a bachelor or master degree (in Business, Science or Engineering)
and preferably come from a financial services consulting background
(insurance or banking)
• Have hands-on SAP BI/Business Objects 4.x experience (3+ full lifecycle
implementations) and broad BO experience incl. BOBJ Enterprise, Dashboards,
Interactive Analysis, IDT, Launch Pad, Crystal Reports, etc.
• Experienced with the design and development of BOBJ applications
integrated with SAP BW & Non-SAP
• Like to work in demanding international project environments and speak
English fluently.

Job description:
• Provide subject matter expertise on SAP’s best practices for implementing
SAP Business Objects 4.0
• Lead requirements gathering workshops, influence adoption of standard SAP
processes, identify and handle gaps
• Design, develop, and implement SAP Business Objects solutions in
accordance with functional and end user requirements
• Work collaboratively with ERP and BW teams with minimal supervision and
provide input and assistance to related projects
• Coach and train other SAP BW/BI consultants and support their growth

Thanks,

*Lavan.Geesa*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Nexera Solutions LLC*