Hello,
I have a 6 months contract opportunity in Pasadena, TX. Please review the
details below. If you or someone you know would be interested, please reply
with a current word-formatted resume and contact details and I will call
you to discuss.

Jr. Project Manager
Pasadena, TX

6 months

I need a Project Manager with strong hands-on knowledge of project
management concepts, processes and tools. Ability to interpret technical
procedures to both users and management. Working knowledge of IT domains
such as enterprise software architectures, development lifecycles, and
infrastructure. Strong ability to develop, lead, motivate and supervise
working teams. Must have experience with Primavera, PeopleSoft or Enovia.

*Please Respond below given email id or desk *
*Anand, *
*Sr Recruiter*
Email: *anand*@intelliLinktech.com <mkill...@intellilinktech.com>
*IntelliLink Technologies Inc.*