Hi ,

As discussed, I have *Oracle DBA *for my direct client requirement, please
send me matching resume with contact details and expected billing rates
ASAP.

*Below are the job description: *

*Oracle DBA*

*1.       **Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin*

·         Oracle database administration on test and production environments

·         Administration of Oracle RAC and Exadata environments.

·         Strong experience in performance tuning, Patching.

·         Strong knowledge on Shell Scripting

·         Coordinate with application developers to implement best
practices for coding and design

·         Maintain and validate archival and restore procedures

·         Develop requirements and specifications for new database projects

·         Serve as technical liaison among IT groups

·         Mentor fellow team members in the areas of development and best
practices

·         Work as an integral member of a cohesive team

·         Provide off-hours 2nd tier technical support on an on-call
rotation

·         Administrate high-availability database clusters and architectures

*Please do let me know if you need any more details.*

Thanks & Regards

*Arjun Singh*

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Blvd,

Milpitas, CA 95035

Phone: 408-668-8654

*Fax* - 408-608-6088

Mailto: ar...@idctechnologies.com
Website: www.idctechnologies.com

*Yahoo IM-  arjunsibs Gtalk- arjuns375*

*Linkedin: *http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=nav_responsive_tab_home

 *SAVE ENVIRONMENT.*
contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments.

*WARNING: *Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
transmitted by this email.