Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com
<moh...@datagrp.com>* or please do reach me on *201 – 308 – 8704*

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*Position: MS Dynamics AX Consultant*

*Location: New York *

*Duration: 6+ months*

*J.D:*

•             Day to day ticket resolution for the process related issues
by closely working with users

•             Working with other support teams for clarifications / joint
issue closure, as needed

•             Provide input to technical team for specific functional and
testing support(if any)

•             Key user training on new enhancements & providing functional
inputs to customizations and Interfaces

•             Updating/Creating new user manuals as per the Business
process modifications and additions

•             Final Testing of bug fixes and new enhancements as applicable
for any new business enhancements/modifications

•         Key user training on new enhancements

•         Respond to queries from users on any modified application
functionality

•         Documenting the updates for any code changes or any functionality
changes in Dynamics AX system

•         Dynamics AX Security & Configuration Management related issues.