Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com
<moh...@datagrp.com>* or please do reach me on *201 – 308 – 8704*

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*Position: PeopleSoft HRMS Consultant*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Max Rate: $65/hr on C2C*

*Primary Skills:*

PeopleSoft HRMS Techno-functional consultant with

•         8+ years of PeopleSoft HRMS 9.2 experience

•         Good knowledge of Time & labor, NA Payroll, Base benefits, and
Core HR

•         PeopleSoft Time & Labor expert knowledge is must

•         Should have excellent experience in designing complex business
processes and customizations in Time & Labor

•         Excellent experience providing post production support

•         Excellent troubleshooting skills

•         Strong experience in PeopleSoft, Application engine, SQL,
Application Designer etc.

•         Experience in Application Development and enhancement

•         Good Troubleshooting and technical skills

•         Good attitude and communication skills

•         Excellent experience in providing Techno-functional Production

•         Able to debug the issue by reading trace, code etc.

•         Excellent communication skills