Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com
<moh...@datagrp.com>* or please do reach me on *201 – 308 – 8704*

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*Position: Senior Tester*

*Location: Providence, Rhode Island *

*Duration: 2+ Years*

*Max Rate: $45/hr on C2C*

*J.D:*

*Mandatory: Need **CCNA/CCNP certification*

Manual Testing, QC experience, Good Analytical & Communication skills,
Should be ready able to travel abroad on a frequent basis.

Looking for a senior tester who has experience in the following areas

a)      Having Excellent communication  skills (Written and Oral)

b)      Experience in working in *Linux and window platforms*.

c)       Experienced in testing GUI and non GUI based software products

d)      Expertise in Quality Center

e)      Expertise in Requirements management in QC, writing test cases and
execution

f)       Testing experience in IP/TCP protocols stacks and network devices
testing.

g)      Understanding for *Wireshark *packet capturing tool, solar winds
etc.

h*)      Having CCNA/CCNP certification would be added advantage.*