Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com
<moh...@datagrp.com>*

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*Position: EBS Finance Functional consultant*

*Location: Cincinnati, OH*

*Duration: 5-6+ Months*

*J.D:*

Functional experience in implementing EBS finance solutions

Candidate is expected to have Oracle EBS finance functional and domain
experience;
experience in designing Functional solution for OU consolidation / instance
consolidation; good communication skills and experience in working with US
clients; ability to work in onsite-offshore model; ability to provide
guidance and support to offshore team in delivering the technical solution
to meet the business/functional requirements

Client interactions, designing functional solutions