**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Requirement 1:*

*Position: SAP SD functional Consultant*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*JD:*

·         8+ Years Of Experience needed,

·         Must have done at least 2 SAP SD implementation

·         Must have knowledge of CS-SM (Customer Service & Service
Management processes)

·         Must have Utility Industry Experience

*Requirement 2:*

*Position: Oracle Techno Functional Consultant *

*Location: Austin, TX Duration: 1+ Year*

*JD:*

Experience Oracle PL/SQL, Forms 4.5, Report 2.5 and Workflow. Should have
in depth knowledge of Oracle 11.X version,

Knowledge on any middleware and other integration with cross modules

Domain Knowledge on Manufacturing processes, SCM, OM and Finance area

*Requirement 3:*

*Position: Oracle Functional Consultant - Order Management *

*Location: Austin, TX Duration: 1+ Year*

*JD:*

Experience Oracle Order Management is mandatory. Should have in depth
knowledge of Oracle 11.X version. Should also possess knowledge on OSM
(Oracle Order and Service Management) and AKT

Knowledge on TOAD, PL/SQL.

Domain Knowledge on Manufacturing processes, Order to Cash Processes and
integration with Finance

*Requirement 4:*

*Position: SFDC Consultant*

*Location: Mountain View, CA *

*Duration: 1+ Year*

*Job description:*

*1.*      Should have Functional experience in Sales modules such as *Lead
conversion, Opportunity Registration, Quote generation, Product & Price
book lifecycle*

2.      Should have understanding on *Salesforce.com Sales Cloud*

3.      Knowledge of Force.com, Integrations would be preferred

4.      Should have experience in Support engagements

5.      Handle tickets based on priority and severity and distribute them
to the team

6.      Familiar with SDLC and required deliverables for each phase.

7.      Work as a business partner with client users to evaluate / improve
business processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions

8.      Must have exceptional communication skills, able to communicate
effectively with both a technical audience and business users.

Ability to understand business problem and respond in business language