Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com
<moh...@datagrp.com>*

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*Position: Oracle Apps Admin*

*Location: Tampa FL*

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*J.D:*

Associate needs to have

·         Very good Understanding of Oracle Apps

·         Experience in Oracle Apps upgrade from 12.x to 12.2

·         Experience in configuration of data migration of Oracle Apps to
new Oracle DB 12C

·         Experience in working on Sun Solaris OS 11

·         Should have worked on upgrade/migration strategy for at least 1
similar upgrade