**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Position: SAP SD*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 2 Months*

*JD:*

SAP SD with strong CS experience.

•             At least 10 years SAP experience in SD  in both functional
and technical domain.

•             At least 7implementation /  rollout / upgrade experiences

•             Expertise in business process analysis

•             Experience in high end consulting – preferably in USA

•             Required to give direction and imparts knowledge and
expertise based on prior experience relevant to the service

•             Be familiar with  IT strategy and management approach for
rollout / upgrades,

•             Strong communication skills in both written and oral English

•             Good skills in writing technical documents and training
materials

•             Good skills in providing technical training