*Please send resumes to piyus...@idctechnologies.com
<piyus...@idctechnologies.com>*​
​

*Lead Java Developer*

*​​*
*Rochester MN*

*12+ Months Contract*

Technical Job Description:

currently hiring Java developers to join our National Practice and to
participate in a long term project with our premier healthcare clients in
SE Minnesota.

This specific role will be for a Lead Java Developer to be a Long Term
Employee supporting a critical cardiology application.

This technical  project is part of a clinical improvement program focused
on writing SOAP based web services in a Java environment. The employee will
be getting data from various applications, transform the data, and then
ship the data to another system. The data could also show up in their own
system known as:  Watson and EPIsystems - which is a WebSphere environment
(WAS). The chosen candidate will be using SOAP Webservices as well as SAML
token services.

There is a Tech Spec involved but there will be some interaction with the
business both directly and indirectly.

*Java SOAP Restful  10+ years Experience REQUIRED*

Most Common Skills or Attributes needed.

Java

Apache CXF

XML

Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)