Hi,
Please send resumes to piyus...@idctechnologies.com
​
*Position: ​​Senior .Net Developer​​ Lead​*

*​​Location: ​​Lombard​, IL​*
*​​Duration: 6​+​ months​*
*Exp:        10 yrs*

*USC/GC Only​*
*​*

*Locals only​*

*​*

​The consultant
will be a part of a large development team that focus on confidential
projects that typically have full prototypes developed and need to be
implemented.
The first project that they are working on is a single sign solution for
multiple sites.

*- 8+ years’ experience developing both web and mobile applications using
the following technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET, C#, WCF, Web
API, SQL, TFS, MVC, JQuery, JavaScript, and CSS*

- Design, code, modify and maintain software applications using .net
technologies,

*- Experience in leading project activities providing technical guidance
and task assignments*

- Strong knowledge of CSS to create table-less websites that adhere to web
standards and UI/UX experience, specifically with DIV based design

- Strong JavaScript skills and ability to write JavaScript with and without
the use of libraries

*- Experience in building web application for Azure Cloud, Could Services
and integrating Azure Search services would be preferred*

​​
- Experience in building web application using Sitefinity or any other
major CMS solutions would be a big plus

- Experience in programming languages other than .Net technologies would be
nice to have

- Experience implementing web analytics using tools like Google Analytics,
Omniture (Site Catalyst) or similar

- Experience implementing SEO best practices and strategies for an
ecommerce site

- Creating and maintaining technical documentations,

- Ensure that our products comply with performance, stability, security and
scalability requirements,

- Work closely in an Agile / Scrum environment ensuring quality deliverable
end of each sprints.

- Good optimization, performance improvement and debugging skills,

- Make sure software is delivered on time

- Reviewing functional specifications, Perform system architecture high
level design, coding, testing and debugging

- Creating, reviewing and executing high quality software prototypes

- Design, develop, unit test user scenario that simulate actual usage of
the product.

- Debugging, Identifying bugs and driving them to closure by working
closely with the development team.

- Our SDLC is Agile Scrum based. We practice 2 weeks iterations / release
cycles, so the work the experienced .net developer complete must be readily
available to customers on a frequent basis.

*Tools:*

- Visual Studio 2013, .NET 4.5, C#

- Microsoft SQL Server

- LINQ, WCF, RIA Services, Web API

- JQuery, JavaScript, Angular JS, Knockout.js, HTML5, CSS

- Experience working with TFS, Continuous Integration, Build scripts

- Experience testing .net web applications, Unit Testing, TDD
- Azure Cloud Services, Azure Search, Elastic Search
​

Regards,
Piyush
*IDC Technologies Inc.*