Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com
<moh...@datagrp.com>*

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*Position: SAP ABAP Consultant*

*Location: Jersey City, NJ*

*Duration: Long Term*
*Max Rate: $55/hr on C2C*

*Required Skill sets for SAP ABAP Consultant (for Real Estate Module)*

*Must have experience:*
Total SAP Experience of 6-7 years as ABAP Consultant
Experience of working in public sector clients is preferred
Must have worked on *ReFX/FI/Treasury modules* as a Technical Consultant
Experience of principles and techniques of systems analysis, design, and
testing with detailed documentation
Experience of defining & creating technical specification documentations as
per client’s business requirement
* Must have skill sets:*
SAP ABAP certification is an added advantage
ABAP Report writing (Classical, Interactive and ALV).
Oops Concepts, RFC programming in ABAP, User exit, *BADI, ABAP Webdynpro,
BAPI & BDC*
Expertise in creation of custom *Z tables* & transactions.
Enhancement Framework & *LSMW*
Data dictionary objects, *Module Pool Programming*, Smart forms and SAP
scripts
Runtime Analysis, SQL Trace, Extended syntax checks.