Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com
<moh...@datagrp.com>*

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*1.Position: Tibco BE Architect*

*Location: Washington, DC*

*Duration: 1 year*

§ Design architecture for implementation

§ Though leadership on addressing implementation challenges

§ Work with the architecture team to set roadmap and develop blueprints

§ Provide Selection criteria and Design Patterns for various components of
TIBCO Product suite

§ Recommend Monitoring guidelines

§ Deployment automation guidelines

§ CI / CD guidelines for TIBCO product suite

§ Sizing of Infrastructure

§ Triage of various infrastructure related issues

§ Streamline the escalation & resolution of TIBCO Support Requests

§ Automated Monitoring & Alerting of various infrastructure components

*2.Position: TIBCO BE Lead*

*Location: Washington, DC*

*Duration: 1 year*