Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com
<moh...@datagrp.com>*

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*1.Position: SAP MM, CRM*

*Location: Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration: Lon term*

*J.D:*

MM - purchasing, infor rec, SL, contracts, release strategy, supplier
collab exp is a plus, VMI, FAI, sub-con process, RFQ, PO, PR PDF form exp,
schedule agreements

Basic knowledge of the manf/planning experience required

SRM - catalog management, punch out, PR, PO, contracts, worklfow, soucing
Rfx, Mobility is a plus

*2.Position: SAP MM,**with GATP exp*

*Location: Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration: Lon term*

*J.D:*

GATP - BOP, rules based GATP, CPS, ODL, CIF and CCR, GATP with STO/ICTO exp
is plus

WM/eWM - Ability to support EWM functions of Inbound, outbound, HU
management, any MFS experience is a plus, queue monitoring, CIF, Layout
oriented storage control and process oriented storage control, cross dock
and RF ITS exp