Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com
<moh...@datagrp.com>*

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*.Net Developer*

*Atlanta, GA*

*6+ Months*

*Max Rate: $50/hr on C2C*

*NEED H1B COPY....*

*J.D:*

•             Thorough understanding of the .NET framework

•             5 years experience building web applications with .NET (
ASP.NET MVC, Web API, WCF, etc.)

•             2 years experience of JavaScript and related frameworks

•             Understanding of design patterns and best practices

•             Understanding of front end web technologies including HTML
and CSS

•             Good Verbal and written communication skills

•             Soft Skills including attention to detail, strong problem
solving skills, team and customer focus

•             Experience developing applications within a disciplined
development methodology such as SCRUM, SDLC, UML, etc.

*Skills Preferred:*

•             Core C# Experience including understanding of best practices
and patterns

•             Experience with REST, LINQ, Entity Framework, Automated Unit
Testing, OData, ASP.NET Web API, and Kendo

•             JavaScript Experience including fundamental language skills
as well as one or more libraries or Frameworks (Angular, Ember, Backbone,
Knockout, etc.)

•             Developing loosely coupled systems using dependency injection

•             SQL Server experience