Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com* <moh...@datagrp.com>

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

·         *Role: SFDC Tech Lead*

·         *Location: South San Francisco, CA*

·         *Duration: Long term*

*J.D:*

*Immediate need:  #2 SFDC Tech Lead resources who can start immediately or
in Jan’16.*

·         At Gene Tech Lead is considered leadership role, this role will
liaise with business & multi-functional IT teams, will  lead technical
solution development and implementation. Interpersonal & communication
skills is of utmost importance for any leadership role.

·         Need organic resources to open up account.

Pls refer below JD, highlighted in  *bold* is must have

·         Overall 10+ yrs of experience, they should ideally *have 5+ years
of SFDC programming experience*, as well as *technical leadership* skills

·         This role will work with offshore (india and Poland) team,

·         participate in cross-functional meetings with the business
to *provide
solution advice*, etc

·         The *soft skills* are just as important as technical skills