Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com* <moh...@datagrp.com>

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*Position: Hadoop Developer*

*Location: Rockville, MD*

*Duration: 3-6 Months *

*NEED EST ZONE CANDIDATES.....*

*JD: *

*1.       **Minimum 8 years of IT experience*

2.       Very good understanding of Big Data frameworks like *Hadoop map
reduce, Hive(SQL on Hadoop) and Spark*

3.       Exposure to *Amazon Cloud services, specially EMR (hadoop cluster
on cloud)*

4.       Excellent Java programming skills with specialization in
developing scalable backend applications. Should be comfortable in writing
unit test cases (using jUnit), code quality tools like* pmd and clover *etc.

5.       Good in *SQL and Unix*

6.       Preferable to have experience in Agile/ Scrum software development

7.       Should be energetic with a high passion towards learning and
following latest trends in technology space