Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com* <moh...@datagrp.com>

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*Position: Data Modeler*

*Location: Memphis, Tennessee*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Need someone with experience in Accounts Receivables*

Data Modelling, Knowledge of Oracle DB. Good to know Teradata Utilities and
excellent in SQL and DBA activities.

•                    Understand the current source system databases / files
and entities within them

•                    Identify the PK, FK relationships across the entities
and across subject areas

•                    Prepare Logical Model (3NF) & transform onto Physical
Data Model (ODS)

•                    Prepare Physical Data Model  (DWH) – Dimensional

•                    Validate with business users on the data model against
the report requirements and map the reports to data model entities and how
they are linked

•                    Generate DDL / DML scripts for the Teradata/Oracle
Database