*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 – 308 – 8704  *

Hi,

I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*NEED 8 YEARS OF EXP AND H1B CANDIDATE*

*1.Position: Sr Business Systems Analyst  -  P2P*

*Location: Calabasas, CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

Business Analyst who has worked on PTP/RTR.

This person needs to have extensive knowledge and expertise in working in
P2P areas and manage our monthly enhancement releases.

*2.Sr Business Analyst - Treasury apps      *

*Location: Calabasas, CA*

*Long Term*

Business Analyst/PM who has worked on Treasury applications and teams.

This person needs to have extensive knowledge and expertise in cash
pooling, forecasting, fx, hedging and understand how treasury teams in a
global environment function.

Experience working with and deploying treasury workstations is required

*3.Position: Sr Oracle Apps Developer -  P2P & R2R   *

*Location: Calabasas, CA*

*Long Term*

Developer who has around 5-8 years of experience in P2P and R2R
capabilities.

The Developer will be a techno functional developer responsible for both
supporting existing and implementing new functionality within the Oracle
Release 12 Applications and integrated processes with external systems.

*4.Sr Oracle Apps Developer -  P2P & R2R  *

*Location: Calabasas, CA*

*Long Term*

Developer who has around 8-10 years of experience in P2P and R2R
capabilities.

The Developer will be a technical resource responsible for both supporting