*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 – 308 – 8704  *

Hi,

I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*Position: SAP SD Consultant *

*Location: Milpitas, CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Skills and Knowledge:        *

•                    Comprehensive understanding of SAP's customizing
toolset, including IMG (Implementation Management Guide).

•                    SAP configuration skills in *SD Module*

•                    Very good functional understanding of the Sales &
distribution process with good domain knowledge

•                    Thorough business understanding of manufacturing
processes in a plant environment.

•                    Good team management skills, operating as part of a
team organizing, planning, and executing.

•                    Strong verbal and written communications skills, with
an ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms.

•                    Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual
skills.

•                    Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well on
cross functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks.

•                    Preferable to have good understanding of integration
of *SAP SD with GTS/ GATP/EWMS.*

•                    Should have good understanding of interfacing with
third party softwares (Ex. B2B, IDOCs)

•                    Knowledge of *HU Management, Batch management,
packing, IDOCs, Interfaces*.

•                    Excellent verbal & written communication skills

*Experience:*

•                    Should have 7-8 Years of SAP Consulting experience in
SD module

•                    At least 1-2 implementation project experience

•                    Should have led small team in Support or
implementation projects

•                    Good domain experience.