Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Hi Folk,

Hope you are doing great.

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title              :               Full Stack Developers

Location              :               Saint Louis, Missouri

Duration             :               01+ Years Contract

Interview           :               Phone / Skype

Start Date           :               ASAP

*Job Description:*

Provides Java application software development services or technical
support typically in a defined project. Develops program logic for new Java
applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software
applications. Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates
application components. Ensures that system improvements are successfully
implemented. Usually requires 5 to 10 years of previous experience.

*What you should be awesome at:*

•             Consuming new technologies with relentless desire

•             Customer engagement including ideation, design thinking, and
seeking rapid feedback

•             Modern web development (e.g., HTML5, JavaScript, AngularJS,
Backbone)

•             Developing large-scale, custom distributed software systems
in Java, Scala and/or C#

•             System design with SOA/REST/Microservices

•             Relational database design and access (e.g., Oracle, MySQL,
PostgreSQL)

•             Full scope test automation from unit to behavioral/functional
to integration (e.g JUnit, ScalaTest, JBehave, Cucumber)

•             Detailed technical problem solving and troubleshooting

*Bonus points for:*

•             Agriculture domain knowledge

•             Mobile development experience

•             Experience working with large data sets

•             Experience with NoSQL stores (e.g., MongoDB, Couchbase,
Neo4J)

•             Experience with search/analytics tools (e.g. ElasticSearch,
Solr)

•             Cloud-first development experience with automated, continuous
delivery deployments

•             Experience with AWS or similar distributed architecture

Warm Regards,
*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694