*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 – 308 – 8704  *

Hi,

I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*1.Automation Engineer*

*Mountain View, CA*

*Long Term*

*J.D:*

Should be strong in *mobile testing.*

*Android testing*

Linux/Unix

Scripting experience using *Python/JavaScript*

*=================================*

*2.SalesForce Scrum Master*

*San Jose CA*

*Long Term*

*Below are the MUST HAVE.*

•              Min 3+ years of development experience

•              Visualforce / Apex development

•              Code Coverage development

•              API Integration through WSDL (Preferred). Integration
through middleware like Informatica , Tibco , jitterbit , dell boomi etc is
okay to have but WSDL experience is must.

•              Data Migration/update through data loader / batch apex job
development

•              Assumption is that if the developer has worked in above
area’s then the resource has solid configuration experience.

*Also :*

Experience in APEX and relevant tools, Exposure to Sales and marketing
cloud, Worked in large enterprise implementation project – e2e, and have
good experience working with Scrum teams/agile development.