Hello Partner

Greetings!!

Kindly respond to *sridh...@aristontek.com <sridh...@aristontek.com>*

Please find the below job description and let me know your interest by
providing with your update resume will get back to you ASAP

*Role:*
*UNIX Developer Location:*
*Atlanta, GA Experience: Full Time*

*Senior Analyst - UNIX Programming Job Description *

We are looking for a *self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented
developer* that has various technology experiences. The right candidate
should possess a strong technical background, *great communication skills
and enjoy working with people*. This individual must have UNIX scripting
experience. *Candidate should enjoy working in a dynamic and fast pace
environment*.

The primary responsibilities will be to develop and support our Oracle RPAS
merchandising application *integration processes* and tools.

*Overall requirements:*
- Effective leadership skills and the ability to establish effective
working relationships; able to build collaborative partnerships with
teammates, customers and cross-functional business partners.
- *Strong written and verbal communication skills*, Effective documentation
skills
- Proven ability to learn and understand technical details and issues as
well as the ability to understand the customer's business and their needs.
- Creative problem solver, troubleshooter; able to anticipate technical and
project barriers and quickly apply new concepts and skills.
- Strong conflict resolution, negotiation and consensus building skills.
- *Flexible, adapts to change quickly and easily*.
- *Able to write code that ensures quality*.

- Independent design and development skills

- *Multi-tasking skills*

*Required technical skills:*

- Strong Unix scripting skills:  7+ years UNIX/AIX Experience - Ksh/Csh
scripts(grep/AWK/SED), vi/emacs, ssh/sshd, crontab, and familiar
w/OS/Administration commands.

- 2+ years of Perl

- 2+ years of Oracle SQL and or Teradata SQL

- Independent design and development skills

- Data integration batch process experience

- Strong Application support and troubleshooting skills

*Plus skills:*

*-* Oracle RPAS

- Control_M Scheduling

- Java