Hi,

I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*1.UI Developer*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Long term*

*Max Rate: $45/hr on C2C*

*In Person Interview Mandatory locals to WA*

*NEED 8 YRS OF EXP **CANDIDATES**, H1B AND NO OPTS*

Look for the following Skill sets,

Knockout.JS, Ember.JS, Bootstrap, CSS3 and HTML5

C# is a mandate skill.

Automated testing is a big plus *(Selenium)*

===============================

*2.SQL-BI Senior Developer *

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Long term*

*Max Rate: $55/hr on C2C*

*Technical Skills:*

   - Expert in writing, analyzing and debugging complex SQL queries and
   develop Stored Procedures and functions in Sql server environment.
   - Maintain and design complex SQL Server Reporting Services
   (SSRS) Reports and ad-hoc SQL scripts.
   - Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend and
   implements process improvements.
   - Working Knowledge of database modeling and design principals,
   techniques and best practices.
   - Knowledge of building interactive dashboard and scorecards
   - Perform and maintain data extracts and imports.

*Soft Skills:*

   - Work with the team to conceive, develop, deploy, and maintain
   solutions to meet business and technical requirements
   - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
   - Able to work independently with minimal consultation from
   Architect/Lead.

*Required Skills:*

   - Working experience in developing reports.
   - Technical skills must include SQL Server(2005/2008/2012), SQL Server
   Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
   - SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) is good to have
   - Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills