Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please mail resumes at anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com

*Job Title:    WebFocus DeveloperLocation:    Melville, New York  *

*Job Description:*

Formulate Joins, Creating Match Files and HOLD Files using Developer Studio
and text coding.
• Develop MRE based applications.
• Create Stored SQL procedures for Complex reports.
• Must have experience in writing  SQL Queries to develop reports on adhoc
basis.
• Assist in production support and troubleshooting.
• Working knowledge of HTML, JavaScript, and Cascading Style Sheets for
creating and interfacing WebFOCUS reports.
• Capable to develop tools and reports  that will be used on a regular
basis by the various clients in ensuring volume consistency, information
completeness, and data security.
• Should able to schedule and monitor reports using Report Caster Console.

Best Regards,

Anuj Saksena
IDC Technologies, Inc.
Phone: 408-459-5863
Email: anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035