*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 – 308 – 8704*

Hi,

I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*Sr. UI/UX Designer*

*San Jose, CA*

*6+ Months*

*Max Rate: $50/hr on C2C*

*Web Design and Development*

*Requirements*

•             Build wireframes

•             Creating mockups UI/UX using Photoshop and/or Illustrator

•             Create working front end models/prototyping

•             Expert level HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript/JQuery

•             Annotate and comment code for streamline

•             Update/optimize/minify/compress/ HTML5, CSS3 and JS

•             Expert at Responsive design (Bootstrap)

•             Responsive web standards, web design, and mobile
technologies/platforms.

•             Update existing website content; page layouts, landing pages,
content, etc.

•             Strong graphic-design skills and artistic sense

•             Photoshop/Illustrator proficiency

•             Designing across multiple browsers

*Pluses*

•             Search engine optimization (SEO), content driven

•             Google Analytics: tracking, creating reports, and dashboards.

•             Google Analytics: data driven to drive better content and
site performance

•             Google Webmaster Tools

*Liferay (Frontend)*

•             Theme sturcture design

•             Layout design with grid system (Bootstrap)

•             Portlet level model design

•             Experience with Eclipse

2.            *Website Management*

•             Content driven website experience with UI/UX

•             Drive web standards

•             Drive web style guide & identity with Cisco branding

•             Drive user interface design

•             Using data to improve users experience

•             Troubleshoot issue and handle UI improvements

•             Monitor entire site performance daily

•             Create plan to improve site performance using Google
webmaster Tools

•             Manage projects and task with team

•             Create timeline projection and deliverables