*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 – 308 – 8704*

Hi,

I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*Penetration Tester*

*Arlington, VA*

*6+ Months*

*Max Rate: $65/hr onC2C*

*Job Roles / Responsibilities: *

•                    Performing application vulnerability assessments

•                    Performing code review across a variety of programming
languages

•                    Performing assessments of SDLC processes

•                    Developing testing scripts and procedures

•                    Review and define requirements for information
security solutions

•                    Work on improvements for provided security services,
including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and
supporting assets

•                    Writing a formal security assessment report for each
application, using our company’s standard reporting format.

•                    Participating in conference calls with clients to
review your assessment results and consult with the clients on remediation
options.

•                    Retesting security vulnerabilities that have been
fixed and republishing your report to indicate the results of your
retesting.

•                    Participating in conference calls with potential
clients to scope out newly requested security projects and estimate the
amount of time required to complete the project.

STRONGLY PREFERRED EXPERIENCE

•                    Working knowledge of Security principles, techniques
and technologies

•                    Vulnerability analysis and application reversing skills

•                    Strong ethics and understanding of ethics in business
and information security

•                    Understanding and familiarity with common code review
methods and standards

•                    Knowledge of OWASP tools and methodologies

•                    Good understanding of *HTTP, JAVA JavaScript and web
programming*

•                    Knowledge of standard SDLC practices

•                    Minimum *of 5-7 years of Application Security
experience*.

•                    Ability to complete tasks and deliver professionally
written reports for clients

•                    Ability to present findings to technical staff and
executives

•                    Possess current security certifications (e.g*., **CISSP,
CEH) *

•                    Proficient English language written and oral
communication skills