*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 – 308 – 8704*

Hi,

I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*Front End Developer with strong experience on Best buy and walmart*

*New Albany, OH*

*Long Term*

*Rate: $45/hr on C2C*

*Retail domain experience mandatory: Best Buy, Staples, Wal-Mart etc., *

·         5+ years’ experience writing custom *HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript*

·         Expertise writing semantic, modular front end code using HTML5,
CSS3, and W3C coding practices a must. Understanding the concepts of
progressive enhancement, mobile first and responsive design are highly
encouraged

·         Some level of experience working with various front-end
frameworks and the concepts behind them is required; for CSS, we look
mainly for *SASS or LESS*

·         For JS we focus on MV frameworks such as *React, Backbone,
Angular and Ember*

*Additional requirements:*

·         Familiarity with browser testing and debugging

·         Expertise in *performance optimization* using tools such as *YSlow
or PageSpeed*

·         Experience navigating Photoshop and slicing/saving images for the
web.

·         Experience writing simple *SQL statements* (SELECT, UPDATE,
INSERT, DELETE)

·         Experience using *JQuery*

·         Experience using JSP/JSTL or equivalent server side templating
language (PHP, ASP)

·         A firm grasp of *SEO / SEM* best practices