**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: QA Lead - QTP Automation*

*Location: Mooresville, NC*

*Duration: Contract*

*Rate: $50/hr on C2C MAX (NOT NEGOTIABLE)*

*Skills Needed:*

*Over all 10 to 12+ years of experience.*

•         7+ years test automation development experience with *UFT/QTP and
VB Script*

•         4+ years test automation lead experience including
requirements/test case analysis, cost estimation, resource leveling,
coordination of tasks/deliverables with offshore team, communication with
stakeholders

•         Proven ability to work and deliver to timelines

•         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

•         Ability to determine if test cases are clear, concise, testable,
and suitable for regression

•         Experience with a data/keyword driven framework

•         Experienced in the automation of non-web applications

•         Familiarity with terminal emulators, SQL, and SOA would be a plus