*Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>**>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: DataTorrent / Hadoop Architect*

*Location: El Segundo, CA *

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*JD:*
    Overall 5-8 years of experience on the Java6/Java7/Java 8 and & J2EE
technologies
    Experience in Big Data technologies - *Hadoop, DataTorrent, *Apache
Spark and related batch and stream processing frameworks.
    Knowledge of Qlikview
    Experience in *shell/perl script, understanding of UNIX commands*.
    Help customers resolve production issues by interfacing with the
internal development
    Experience with some of *Linux, MySQL, Oracle, Berkeley DB, Hadoop
MapReduce/Pig/Hive, HBase, HDFS, SVN/CVS source control systems is strong
plus*

*Desirable Skills:*
    Relational Database (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
    J2SE/J2EE Application Server Frameworks (JBoss, Tomcat, etc.)
    RESTful Web Service/SOA Experience