Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

*Job Title Java Developer *
*Location South Portland, Maine*
*Duration 6+ months*

*Job Description*

This role is of a Senior Java/J2EE Developer. The candidate will possess 8+
years of enterprise Java programming.

*The responsibilities will include*

-      Excellent communication skills
     -      Estimating effort, high-and low-level design and development
-      Able to work independently and with a team
-      Excellent problem solving abilities
-      Writing high quality Java code
-      Fixing bugs raised by the test team
-      Implementation of unit tests

*Mandatory*

-       8+ years of experience in Java software development
-       4-5 years of web / enterprise application using J2EE based
applications
-       Experience in Java 6+
-       WebLogic Application Server
-       Oracle Database
-       Junit 3.x +
-       Hibernate 4+
-       Spring MVC
-     Eclipse Integrated Development Environment

*Desirable*

-     AngularJS framework v1.4+
-     Hibernate Query
-     HTML5
-     Experience of working with highly transactional, e-commerce and
finance related websites
-     Maven
-     Experience of working in small teams
-     Scrum methodology

Thanks
Regards
Rupal Sahu
IDC Technologies, Inc.
Phone: 408-418-5779 Ext-288
Email: rupal.s...@idctechnologies.com
Gtalk: rupalsahu191992
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035