Hi,

*I have multiple positions for .Net Developers - please submit your best
people with the skills highlighted below.*

*Profile: .Net developer*

*Location: King of Prussia, PA*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Client: Omnicare*

*Note*: US Citizens that are local are preferred but not required.

*Job Description:***

Omnicare Clinical Research is a CRO company based in King of Prussia, PA.
  They have an urgent need 5 resources with C#,.NET, VB skills, Pharma
Clinical Trials and (Metadata Rave experience is a plus but not necessary).

* *

As the next step, I will look forward to having a detailed discussion
regarding this opportunity and your interest in the position.

In the meantime, I would appreciate if you can send the following
information:
1) Word copy of the resume
2) Rate expectation
3) Availability
4) Contact Number (with best time to call)

Thanks & Regards,

Rick.R
Technical Resource Manager
Eclat Technologies Inc.