*Reply to jo...@ifusionit.com*

Microsoft position in WA – SDE 4.. *Need locals to WA*

SDE 4

Team: Windows Server MSD

Start/LOA: ASAP/1 year

Windows Server is the top-selling server operating system and is growing
share in a growing market. Central to the success of Windows Server is the
experience of IT Professionals managing Windows Server. For our next
release, we are taking that experience to the next level by helping to make
IT Professionals more effective and more productive by shipping a product
they will love to use.

We work closely with UX and a passionate PM & Test team to deliver
world-beating user experiences for managing Windows Servers. We are looking
for a Software Development Engineer experienced in UI Design to help write
the code and deliver on the next generation of Windows Server Management
experiences. In this role, you will help bring the best ideas to the design
of the product, and work closely with many other teams delivering in Windows
Server. You will take on the challenge of bridging the existing with the new
and have an understanding and appreciation of both user interaction design
and systems software. You will also have a record of technical excellence,
good planning, and shipping world-class software.

About the Management and Services Division (MSD):
MSD is one of the biggest investment areas inside the Server and Tools
Division, generating over $1B in revenue in FY09. We believe the best
people, driving innovation, will build relevant, high-quality solutions to
satisfy our customers’ expectations. MSD’s consistently high results in an
annual survey of employees reflect the great culture our people have built.
Our product portfolio includes the System Center product line, management
technologies shipped inside of Windows, Microsoft’s Desktop Optimization
Pack, and Microsoft Update/Windows Update. We also offer services for
internal and external customers to leverage current technologies and develop
future MSD initiatives. Throughout the division, MSD employees combine
expertise and innovation to make Windows the most manageable, best managed
platform.

Please watch our recruiting video online:
http://www.youtube.com/WORKINGATMICROSOFT#p/u/5/k0Zo6qSJ-rg

What created need: Working on the next version of Windows Server

 Qualifications:

·         At least 5 years of experience in designing and writing code in
C++, C#

·         At least 5 years of experience in UI-related technologies like
WPF, Silverlight, HTML/Ajax, WinForms (Given the technology has been
released for that length of time)

·         Experience in Web-based development in a scalable service is
highly preferred

·         BSCS/MSCS (or equivalent)

·         Passion for quality. A core belief that all members of the feature
team share the responsibility for the quality of the product

·         Execution. A proven track record in project definition,
articulation, planning and delivery

·         Can-do entrepreneurial attitude with experience working in a team
with industry-leading, innovative, and high-quality releases

·         Deep understanding and passion for IT Professionals as customers

  *Category*

*Name*

*Required*

*Importance*