Please respond to *vikr...@revosysit.com*

*

Location: Brentwood ,TN

Duration: 6 Months

Here is the job description:

We are currently looking for a QA Analyst to support our client's test case
development effort in Brentwood, TN. The QA Analyst will work from business
and technical requirements to write detailed test cases for our client's new
Warehouse Management application. All test cases will be written and stored
in HP's Quality Center. Resource may be asked to assist in functional
testing, but a majority of the time will be spent writing test cases.

Minimum requirements:

* 5+ years of Software Quality Assurance/Testing
* 3+ years of following a formal lifecycle methodology (such as the SDLC)
* Strong test case writing experience ( Manual test cases to be run/ stored
in HP Quality Center)
* Experience working on Warehouse Management Systems
* Consultant must be open to travel to client locations throughout the
Southeast region

Pluses:

* Project experience with Warehouse Management Open Systems

Thanks
Vikram M

Revosys IT Inc
108-31 47th Avenue,