Please respond to vikr...@revosysit.com

Location*: Nashville, TN*

Duration*: 4+ Months*

* *

*Quality Assurance Analyst (Manhattan WMS / WMOS)*

5 + years as a Manual Quality Assurance Analyst with Manhattan Associates
WMS / WMOS V9 or V10, excellent communication skills.

Revosys continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology
services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified
professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching
for a QA Analyst to fulfill an immediate vacancy.

This individual will be responsible for writing manual test cases and test
scripts using Quality Center for a large enterprise Warehouse Management
System rollout.

This person will be tasked with coordinating test activity with the end user
which will require at times heavy travel.

The QA analyst must have strong documentation, verbal and written
communication skills and must have tested Manhattan WMS / WMOS applications.

Thanks N' Regards,

*Vikram M*

*Revosys IT Inc.*

*108-31, 47th Avenue, Corona, NY 11363*