We have an urgent requirement *of Junior Windows Admin* based at *SC,
Greenville*. Please send me the *JR profiles and there is only 1
interview*and the rate is
*$25/hr max.***

*Windows Experience:*

Has a basic knowledge and understanding of data security and data security
practices. Has worked in a security capacity within a Windows (multiple
domain) environment. Need to be able to work with little supervision.

*Skills Required:*

Understands a Multiple Domain environment (2003, 2000 and NT).

Active Directory tools:

   - Users and Computers
   - Terminal services
   - User Manger
   - Computer Manager
   - Eventcomb

Has knowledge of server shares and NTFS Permissions (ACL’s)

Has used remote desktop or similar tool

Creating\Modify user accounts

*Warm Regards,
*