Hi,

Please take a look at the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable with it along with your updated resume. Kindly send the resume
on ji...@bravensinc.com

*Title                 : Systems Engineer*

* *

*Location           : NYC, NY*

* *

*Duration           : 12 Months*

* *

*Skills:*

* *

We are looking for a Systems Engineer with experience in middleware, and
supporting ERP systems all in a RAC environment

Communication skills should be excellent.

*Thanks & Regards
Jit |Bravens, Inc |* *ji...@bravensinc.com* <ji...@bravensinc.com>*
*1510 Eldridge Pkwy• Site 110-134 • Houston, TX • 77077 *•*