Please respond at kes...@revosysit.com

Hello

Here’s an urgent requirement for  front end Developer position located in
San Francisco that I would like to discuss with you.  Please send me the
best candidate

*Java UI Developer*

*San Francisco, CA*

*Long Term Contract*

* *

The candidate chosen for this role will be working on dynamic open-source
applications written in Java with Javascript libraries (Dojo, YUI,
Prototype, etc.)

   - Intermediate working knowledge of HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, etc...
   - Intermediate working knowledge of a Java/J2EE web programming language
   as it relates to the front-end user experience & custom web controls.
   - Intermediate working knowledge of W3C standards & browser compatibility

   - Working knowledge of SQL Server or other databases and project
   development methodologies.
   - Ability to hand-code HTML and DHTML/JavaScript is a bonus.
   - Effective problem solving skills.
   - Effective oral and written communication skills.
   - Experience with B2C, high traffic websites, focusing on ecommerce.

Presentable portfolio of development work, online desired. Can work
independently with minimal supervision. 5+ years web development experience
involving the above skill-sets

Thanks
Keshav Adlakha

*