Hi,

Please find below our direct client openings in OH. If you feel this can be
great suits to you then kindly send me your resume asap at
jiten...@ztek-inc.com

*Job Title***

 Filenet Developer

*Experience Level***

 6 - 8 Years

*Location***

 Columbus, OH

*Start Date***

 ASAP

*Duration***

 1 Year Contract

*Pay Rate***

 Open

*No. Of Positions***

 2

*Job Description***

* *

*Must Have Skills: * Filenet P8 Engine ,Java,J2EE (EJB, JMS, Servlets, JSP,
WebServices, Spring, Websphere),Oracle

*Description :                *

This application was built for serving the business users for originating
and managing the home loans. Imaging Common Services adds documents, get
document contents, delete documents originated from Loan Origination Systems
(Client Applications) from business users. This is in the service  layer
part and uses IBM Filenet as document management.

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:    *

*            *Enhancements of the Application

            Fixing the Issues

            ECM Management – Creation, Follow through till execution

            Coordinating with Onsite Folks (Other Vendors)

* *

*Looks forward your earliest positive reply.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Jitendra Kashid***

*Technical Recruiter  *

*Ztek Consulting Inc. *