Hi,

My name is Aakash and I am looking for a *Systems Engineer - Senior* to work for an on-site direct client contract assignment in *Ohio* *.*

I've included the job details below and wondering if there would be an interest from your end in this opening.

If you are available and interested and a good fit for the position, then please email me an updated copy of your resume along with the required details at aakash <mailto:ka...@cbsinfosys.com>@cbsinfosys.com <mailto:ka...@cbsinfosys.com>

Resume
Visa Status:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Availability to interview:
Availability to start:
Contact Details (Phone# and email address etc.)

*Project Location*: *Systems Engineer - Senior*

*Position Title*: *Ohio*

*Responsibilities*:

. Participates in a team responsible for the design, implementation, and automate deployments of systems, network, and storage hardware and software within client Direct

. Expected to deliver innovation through automation to enable standard deployable units of infrastructure through multiple environments into production

. Point of contact for projects responsible to identify, design and deliver project infrastructure needs

. Partners with Project Managers, Technical Architects, Technical Managers, DBAs, Developers, QA, Operations to ensure infrastructure deliverables has been deployed, validated and operational guidelines and documentation has been handed over.

. Willing to assume any role within infrastructure or in the assigned project to drive delivery of the project within the standards set in infrastructure

. Influence others through presentations to the architecture group to drive initiatives and technical project designs

. Maintains a high degree of professionalism and mentorship as cross-training, knowledge sharing, and presentations are required

. Can organize, assemble and lead teams from multiple IT groups, and in some instances, may supervise daily work activities of assigned team(s)

. Focus on security best practices to ensure currency of our systems providing solutions and assistance in security and compliance activities.

*Primary Skills*

 .        5-7+ years of Unix/Linux experience

. Experience in managing system configurations with tools like Puppet, Chef or Cfengine

 .        Strong knowledge of Cisco IOS, Firewalls, load balancers

 .        Strong knowledge Java / Tomcat and Apache

 .        Solid experience In-depth Ruby, Ant expertise

 .        Solid experience with storage networks and NAS/SAN hardware

 .        Experience with VMware, KVM, XEN

 .        Experience with AIX VIO LPAR a plus

. Experience with open source monitoring tool chains such as Nagios, Cacti, MRTG, SNMP, collectd, rrd, Familiarity with some or all of the following: Apache, tomcat, mysql, memcached, Oracle and database clustering, etc.

. Excellent team player, including the ability to work cross functionally in a fast paced environment

. Demonstrated initiative, flexibility and ability to concurrently manage multiple deadline-driven tasks and projects; self-starter

 .        Experience working in an agile development environment

Thanks and Best Regards,

Aakash

CBS Information Systems ,Inc(A Certfied Minority Owned Organization)
An E-Verify Program Participant Company
37600 Central Court ,
Suite 214 ,
Newark CA, 94560